Steps of cooking
- Mix together yogurt, Mehran Ginger & Garlic Paste,Mehran Pullao Biryani Masala in a bowl. Now add meat, toss to coat it and leave for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil and fry onions until they become golden, then take out 2 tbsp of onions. Crush and keep aside.
- In the same oil and fried onions, add meat and fry well for 5 – 7 minutes. Add 1 – 2 glasses of water cover & cook on low heat until meat becomes tender (for chicken 1 – 2 glasses, beef/mutton 3 – 4 glasses). Remove when 1 cup of stock remains.
- In a separate pan, add 10 – 12 glasses of water, 2 ½ tbsp salt
and boil. Then add soaked rice, when more than half rice is cooked remove from heat and strain water.
- Now spread prepared Masala on rice in two layers and on top spread the brown onions. Cover & cook on low heat for 15 minutes. When rice is done, mix and serve.