Steps of cooking
- Make the paste of green chilli and green coriander and keep aside.
- In a bowl, add lemon juice, Mehran Ginger & Garlic Paste, green chilli and green coriander paste, papaya paste, yogurt, oil/ghee, fresh cream, Mehran Malai Boti Masala and chicken. Mix well and let it marinate for 1 – 2 hours.
- Now thread chicken on skewer and grill until meat becomes tender
* Bake in oven for 30 – 35 minutes on 180°C until meat becomes tender and give smoke.
* Grill on charcoal.
* Skew chicken on sticks, coat with semolina/ our than dip in whipped egg and fry on medium heat until meat becomes tender