Steps of cooking
- Make a paste of chopped onions, green chillies, green coriander, 1/2 cup of yogurt, Mehran Ginger & Garlic Paste and 3 tbsp Mehran Meat Ball/Kofta Masala in blender and keep aside.
- In a bowl add minced meat and the above paste. Kneed well and let it marinate for half an hour. Now make 20 – 25 meat balls and keep aside.
- Heat oil/ghee, fry sliced onions until they become golden. Then remove the onions and let them cool down. Now make the paste of tomatoes, fried onions, and remaining yogurt in blender and keep aside.
- In the same oil/ghee, add blended mixture, Mehran Meat Ball/
Kofta Masala and fry for 8 – 10 minutes. Now add 1 – 2 glasses of
water cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add meat balls and cook for 20 – 25 minutes on low heat until meat
balls become tender. Shake the pan, do not stir with spoon. Add 1 glass of water for gravy. Remove when water is reduced and gravy becomes thick.
* To enhance the taste sprinkle Mehran Garam Masala.