Steps of cooking
- Make cuts on each chicken piece.
- In a bowl, add lemon juice, Mehran Tandoori Masala, 2 tbsp of oil/ghee/butter, yogurt and apply evenly on all the chicken pieces. Keep aside and let it marinate for 2 hours.
- Put each piece on skewer or grill on low heat of coal/gas re. Apply oil/ghee/butter on each side and turn the skewer to heat evenly, until meat becomes tender.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C, place the chicken in a tray. Apply oil/ghee/butter on each side. Grill for 40 – 45 minutes, until meat becomes tender.
- Remove from heat when it becomes light brown.