Steps of cooking
- Heat oil/ghee, fry onions until they become golden. Then take out the fried onions, crush and keep aside.
- In same oil, add Mehran Ginger & Garlic Paste and fry for a few minutes. Add meat and tomatoes, cover and cook until tomatoes become soft.Add Mehran Sindhi BiryaniMasala, fried onions, yogurt, green chilies, potatoes, mint leavesand ½ cup green coriander and fry for
- Then add ½ glass of water, cover and cook on low heat until meat becomes tender and ½ cup gravy remains. (For beef/mutton, add
2 – 3 glasses of water). Add lemon, ½ cup green coriander and keep
- In a separate pan, add 10 – 12 glasses of water, 2 ½ tbsp salt and boil.Then add soaked Mehran Basmati Rice, when more than half rice is cooked remove from heat and strain water.
- Spread rice on prepared masala in 4 layers. Cover and cook on lowheat for 10 – 15 minutes until rice is done. Mix before serving.