Steps of cooking
- Heat oil/ghee, fry onions on high heat for 10 minutes until they become transparent. Reduce the heat and fry, stir continuously until the onions become golden.
- Strain the oil/ghee and spread fried onions on paper, when they cool and become crisp, crush coarsely and keep aside.
- In the same oil/ghee add Mehran Garlic & Ginger Paste, and fry for a minute then add meat, yogurt, Mehran Qorma Masala and 1 tbsp fried onion. Stir well, cover and cook on low heat.
- When meat becomes tender and oil separates, add onion, water and cook for 5 – 7 minutes on low heat until oil comes on top. (For beef/mutton add 3 – 4 cups of water).
* To enhance the avor add 1 – 2 drops of screwpine