Steps of cooking
- Marinate the sh with 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp Mehran Ginger & Garlic Paste and 1 tbsp Mehran Fish Biryani Masala for 30 minutes
- Heat oil, fry onions until they become golden. Take out halfonion with half cup of oil and keep aside.
- In the remaining oil and onion add Mehran Ginger & GarlicPaste, Mehran Fish Biryani Masala, tomatoes andfry for veminutes, then add yogurt. Cook until gravybecomes thick thenadd marinated sh and cook for 6 – 7minutes. Addgreen chilli and remove.
- In a big pan add 1 tbsp oil, fry soya leaf for a minute then add9 – 10 glasses of water with 2 tbsp full salt, boil till more than half rice is cooked, remove fromheat and strain water.
- Now spread prepared masala on rice in two layers and on top
spread the fried onion, remaining lemon juice and freshcoriander. Cover and cook on high heat for 3 minutes thenlower the heat and cook for 15 minutes. When rice is donemix and serve.