Steps of cooking
- Marinate chicken pieces with lemon juice/vinegar, Mehran Garlic Paste and water for 30 minutes.
- Now dip each piece in whipped egg then coat with Mehran Chicken Broast/Burger Masala and keep in the refrigerator for 10 minutes for cooling. Then again dip in egg and coat with Mehran Chicken Broast/Burger Masala.
- Now heat oil, fry chicken pieces on medium heat until they become golden and crisp, then take out.
- Follow Step 1 (Mentioned above).
- Now make a mixture of 1/2 cup bread crumbs, 1 cup corn akes/potato chips and Mehran Chicken Broast/Burger Masala. Dip chicken pieces in whipped egg, coat with mixture properly. Fry on medium heat until they become golden and crisp. Now take out.
- Follow cooking method 1 (Mentioned above). (For burger use bonless chicken llet).
- Cut bun into two slices and put mayonnaise on it. Then place slice of cheese, lettuce leaves and fried chicken piece on bun. Now zinger burger is ready to serve